Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Drunken Decisions...

You make many stupid decisions when you're drunk. Last night was probably my most random decision. I bought this drawing from a homeless man sitting on the sidewalk. He had a bunch of them lined up but this one was just calling me name...

It is literally drawn on a plank of wood with a sharpie. But I'm in love with it....I gave him a $20 for it. So that was my good deed of the night! Oh and he even signed the back for me. He was so sweet!

1 comments:

MOM said...

The story behind the picture is caled the "provenance". Someday this will be important, so you should write it the story down abd tape it with the pic for the future. Or print out your blog post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...