Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fate...

I've stopped believing in that word. I've noticed that people who say that they don't believe in religion always say "but I believe in Karma and fate". No offense to anyone, but I think fate is a load of $#@!. The fact that two people were "made" for each other is a stupid concept. Nobody was genetically put together to fit and fall in love with only one other person on the whole entire earth. If that was the case, how the hell would we ever find our "one true love?" What if our soul mate lived 5000 miles away? Or what if they lived 1000 years ago? (Personally, mine probably lived in the 1930's). Anywho my point is, relationships only work with work. You hear the stories where people fell in love with their husband/wife by only seeing them from the behind and they've been married for 50 years. Coincidence? Who knows. I am just glad I have the relationships that I have in my life. If I am ever unsure of something, I don't tell myself that "it wasn't meant to be" but maybe, "I'm having a really horrible day today and am going to take it out on the one I love the most". This kind of contradicts my last post about how love is never grey, I know, but it's hard to know what to believe in. Ok. That is enough of the lame posts. And I'm going to end it right there.

I lied. I'm going to end it with this. Such the little poser...


5 comments:

Pete_Francis said...

It seems like you have a big issue. To me from these recent posts, it sounds like you had a recent issue with a boyfriend and that him being thousands of miles away have made you realise that you can't live without, that he is everything to you? I mean I may be wrong

Anonymous said...

Love and relationships are two different things. You can be in one, and not the other. But you're right, relationships do take work. Love... Well, that's another thing entirely.

“Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”

Anonymous said...

Hard times bring questioning to anything you believe in. This I can relate to.

Relationships whether it is from romantic reasoning or just general friendship takes work. It is give & take. If you are giving and not taking anything back -then it isn't going to work out.

I believe there is a lid for every pot. I believe we all have someone. We have soul mates whether its the one we are with now or if we have another one floating out there for us.

Just make sure you find something to believe in - believing in anything can get you farther than believing in nothing.

I hope whatever is hurting you heals.

Anonymous said...

If a relationship is THAT much work, then it is not a relationship.If you are always the one giving, it is not a healthy relationship.If you are always the one taking, same thing, bad. You are young and with experience you will be able to have a relationship that is not so much work, cause you know what you want and will not settle for less than you deserve.There is such a thing as true love, and fate is what somehow brings two people that were 1000's of miles apart to be in the same place at the same time. It is the place in their lives that the two are that determines whether it is short term or long term. Trust me.

Johanna PassionForPoison interior said...

Do so!!! I found it in both London and Brighton so I am sure that you find it at the other Primark stores too! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...