Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Sunday, January 8, 2012

La ville de l'amour

Tomorrow I will be en route to the City of Love! Today I am spending the day indoors being nerdy and making detailed itineraries. Tonight we are having a traditional English Roast for dinner and then an early bed time because we are off  to London at 4am and will be in Paris by 10am. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep!
image via Pinterest




2 comments:

Sara said...

Sleep well, have fun and safe travels!

❤Sara

Sunny Blonde Studio

Niken said...

aww..that's so excited!! i've made rules that i won't travel to other city before i'm done with my college final paper :P i think i'm gonna miss my film premiere in jakarta by the end of this month :(

wish u a great travel and adventure. safe flight

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...