Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fresh Baked Artisan Bread

After way too many burnt cupcakes, rock hard cookies, and gooey banana bread, I think I may be getting the hang of baking. Thanks to a little lot of help from The Italian Dish blog whose recipe is pretty fool proof. It's made with only four ingredients and requires no kneading. And makes your house smell Ah-mazing.
Before

After



By the way, it is really tasty with caramelized onion relish. Unfortunately, I don't know if you can buy it in the U.S., but I'm sure you can order it online somewhere. I bring it back by the luggage-fulls every time I go to England=)


Now go and try this recipe! If I can do it, anybody can ;)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMmmmmmm I wanna butter yo bread!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...