Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Friday, December 28, 2012

pregnancy blog: 37 weeks


 
 
How far along? 37 weeks! I have a full term baby in my belly:)
Total weight gain/measurements: 35 pounds so far! Holy Moly, I have no clue how I've gained so much, especially since my appetite has decreased so much. I have to remind myself to eat sometimes! But 35 pounds just means baby girl is growing and healthy:)
Maternity clothes: Yes. Still wearing the same blah boring maternity clothes.
Stretch marks: None! WOO! If that changes in the next 3 weeks, I might cry.
Sleep: It's not too bad. Still waking up at least 3 times in the night to pee. And that's not the part that wakes me up..it's the 2 minute struggle to roll this big belly over and stand up off my bed - HA!
Best moment this week: Christmas, ofcourse! I spent some much needed time with my brothers and family. Love them!
Miss anything? Shaving my legs without the struggle. And my appetite.
Movement: Less movement now that there is less room. But she still moves all the time!
Food cravings: Not really. Just extremely thirsty all of the time.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: I've been having some Braxton Hicks contractions finally! They don't feel painful at all. It just feels like the top of my stomach is tightening and it gets really hard. I went for my 37 week checkup and they said I was not dilated at all, but I was 25% effaced! Not sure if that makes a whole lot of difference at this point but it was still exciting to hear:)
Symptoms: Just having to pee a lot and my heartburn has come back!
Belly button in or out? In!
Engagement ring on or off? On:)
Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: Her arrival. That's all I'm thinking about right now. I just want to hold her in my arms and kiss and cuddle her all day.
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Francis said...

You look so pretty. ;) it's almost time.

Anonymous said...

you look amazing! so excited for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...