Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Monday, October 22, 2012

nursery mood board



I now understand what it means to "nest" while pregnant. Unfortunately, we have another 25 days living in this apartment before we move to the new house so it's kind of difficult for me. Lately, I've been obsessing over decorating the nursery, so I created this mood board so that I can keep everything organized. I don't like a lot of pink but I added a few accessories because it was starting to look pretty boy-ish without them. My Mom is going to be making the crib bedding and I think it will look perfect with the room.   I would love to know what you think!

Sources :
rug (already purchased from TJMaxx)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...