Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving=]

P.S. Did you know that the average person consumes 4,500 calories on Thanksgiving? Holyyyyy  that's a lot of calories considering after we eat, we sit and laze around the rest of the day. Lucky for me, I've been drinking chocolate milk for meals the past few days because I can't keep anything down. Damn you Thanksgiving dinner, although, you were so, so worth it.
My Stuffing(before it went into the oven) Sourdough bread with butternut squash, cranberries, leeks,bacon, and pancetta

Macaroni and cheese, white and golden corn, & jellied and fresh cranberry sauce
Pancetta and Porcini mushroom Au gratin potatoes
Mango salad
Homemade green bean casserole, stuffing, and maple-glazed ham



Fresh cranberry sauce with cinnamon sugar pita chips. Couldn't keep my hands off!


Can't have Thanksgiving without Brie!

I couldn't even tell you everything that went on my plate!
Toby was stuffed with Turkey as well
One-eyed Jack



3 comments:

Corilu Designs said...

Wow! Looks like you had an AMAZING Thanksgiving! Everything looks delicious!

Unknown said...

I am dying over the nuted and nutless banana bread!! hahaha

Andrea said...

I love how all your photos have this vintage look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...