This recipe is one of my all-time favorites. Partly because it tastes like heaven on earth, and partly because it's so freaking easy to make! It only requires 4 ingredients and takes about 40 minutes to prepare from start to finish. It's really easy to remember as well: one part flour, one part sugar, and one part milk.
Mixed Berry Cobbler
1 cup self rising flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 package frozen mixed berries
4 ramekins or 1 deep baking dish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Mix together flour, sugar and milk (consistency should be like pancake batter)
3. Arrange frozen fruit between four ramekins
4. Pour batter over fruit till almost to the top
4. Place in the oven on the middle rack for about 30 minutes or until golden-brown on top.
5. Pour some whipped cream on top & Enjoy! And eat your boyfriends if he is a wimp and can't finish ;)