Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Apartment Tour

Enjoy my apartment tour! It's a tiny one bedroom but it's really cozy and I love it! I moved in about 5 months ago so here is the progress so far..
{Living Room}
Small couch and coffee table is from Ikea, rug is Anthropologie, TV stand is thrifted and leather couch was a Craigslist find. Pillows are from various places.

View from other side...Curtains are Ikea and shoe holder (by the door) was a free Craigslist find.

View from the living room to the kitchen/dining
{Dining Room}
Table is from thrift store that was painted, chairs are from Target, curtains are Ikea, Painting is Home Goods, Black chair and Beatles poster were presents.
Centerpiece was old sticks painted silver on top of a silver tray that was a thrift store find
{Kitchen}
Rug is from Target and picture is from Etsy. Ignore the trash can on top of the dog cage:)
Another View
{Bedroom}
Bed, curtains, desk, pillows, and duvet are all Ikea. 

That chest is a Lane cedar chest that my Step-Dad gave me and I adore it.  (It was brown before he gave it to me:) )
Dresser is from Craigslist that I painted Coral. The pictures are random frames I picked up at various thrift stores. 

Looking into the Bathroom/closet/laundry closet. And my messy makeup desk :)

{Bathroom}
{Balcony}
There's not much on the balcony yet, but there is my lovely view of the parking lot :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your apartment is soo awesome. you need to be on hgtv or something! love it!

Emily said...

Well love, love, love the apartment. Come decorate my house! :) Cute blog too! xx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful apartment you have! So light and happy and beautifully decorated.

Jannica said...

LOVE your home tour! Thanks for sharing!

Kristen said...

you have such a well designed and spacious apartment. i love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...