Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Stuff

....that makes me happy this week.

 Lunch and magazines, courtesy of my lovely boyfriend=)
 Super comfy rubber flats from J.Crew. & bright orange pants from Zara
 My camera. Can't go anywhere without it!
 Shopping at Ikea with Peter=)
New Rug from Anthropologie (& pillows from England!)

And last but certainly not least...
Harry Potter movie marathons;)

5 comments:

JW | PEONY said...

loving those flats and the anthro rug! well... and, of course, the food.

:)

Rachael said...

Ooooh, all things worthy of love.
Especially Harry Potter marathons.
What's it called when I repeatedly watch the same HP movie cuz it's showing again and again on TV?

P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment!

Stephanie said...

that anthro rug is amazing! I love the processing you did on the photos, too. :)

Taylor said...

Love your whole room! Rug, couch, pillows. So cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Also, those Zara pants are too cute. Love that place. Too bad we don't have a store here. Went to one this summer in san fransisco!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Umm can we be friend?! I just read your about me and that describes me to a T. Now on to this post..your boyfriend is so sweet!! Love all the awesomeness he bought you. You rug is AMAZING!! Pretty jealous not gonna lie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...