Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

You know that feeling when you can't get something out of your mind? Well there are two things stuck on my mind at the moment. 
One being this song..
And the other?....this bad boy...
I will be purchasing my Canon EOS Rebel T3 this week!! SO EXCITED! Not only am I happy to have a camera that takes really nice pictures, but I am excited to get into photography. I used to work for a photography studio doing most of the edits with Adobe Photoshop, but I never actually got to experience the photographing part of photography. I took a photography class in college a few semesters back which was very informative and tons of fun, but I never got the courage to fork out the money for a DSLR. 
I currently own a Nikon L110, which is cool and all, but I'm going to be honest...we are not the best of friends at the moment. 
Cannot wait to hold that little rebel in my arms this week!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...