Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tobe-ster

I know I am being completely biased when I say this but I have the cutest dog in the world! I thought I would do a post dedicated to him because he is almost 5! That means that I have had him since I was 16. Weird to think about...
Anyway, here are some pictures throughout the years of my lil cutie ;)
 When he was just a wee little thing...
 Toby and my mother, when he was a baby
 Always smiling!







Him and my boyfriend...

 They love to skype:)
And he is a daddy to these four adorable pups...




It may seem like I am a little obsessed with my dog, and the truth is...I am.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...