Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thrifting the day away...

This week I have a total of three days off until I have to work 8 days straight. YES EIGHT! So I decided to treat myself to a little bit of thrifting therapy. I just moved into a new apartment and need stuff to spruce it up a bit so this is what I picked up today...

I bought that gorgeous tray for $3! I already polished it so that's why it looks so snazzy;) The little tin was 45 cents, mirrors were $1 each, white lamp was $3, candlestick was $2, blue pot was $2 and the handbag was $3! I also bought that silver towel holder(to the left) but the paper towels that I buy don't fit. So I am trying to figure out something I can make out of it. I'm also planning on painting the candlestick and adding a new lampshade to the lamp base. P.S. that UGLY lamp in the background I bought at Habitat for Humanity the other day and I plan on fixing her up:) So excited! And I spent less than $20 for everything. I'm so happy with my purchases I might just go on another trip tomorrow....Yayyyy for thrift stores!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...