Recent Posts

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Favorite Pregnancy Snacks



Since becoming pregnant, I've begun to snack a lot more than I usually do. It helps with overeating and gets in a few more nutrients throughout the day. Here are some of my favorites.

Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus Shakes: Although these are a bit pricey, I've seen them at Publix for Buy 1 Get 1 Free. They have three flavors: Chocolate, Arabica Coffee, and Mango. I like the coffee and chocolate. The mango...not so much! They are packed with protein which is something that I don't feel like I get enough of (since I'm not a big meat-eater), so that's a big plus!

100 Calorie Pop Kettle Corn: I've never been a popcorn fan, but kettle corn is starting to make me one! I like this brand because it comes in small packages for one person so it's a really quick and easy snack. Also, it tastes buttery but doesn't make your fingers all greasy! I always thought of popcorn as being unhealthy but it's whole grain with not a lot of added butter or sugar - just the right amount:)

Dates: These are my version of candy. I am not much of a sweets person..ofcourse that changed when I became pregnant! These are a great substitute for candy and are much more nutritious!

String Cheese: These are another quick way that I get in a little bit of protein on the go.

Muscle milk: I.am.addicted. So much protein and so yummy!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Marie said...

These are really healthy snacks, ur baby will thank you for it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...